Saturday, December 24, 2011

Getting into the Christmas spirit... the Disney way

All photos with Christmas lights were taken at the Spectacle of Dancing Lights, Disney Hollywood Studios.


The past days have been amazing. I've shared a lot of happy moments with my family, whom I consider close friends no matter the distance that usually separates us. I've had some time to myself (which is always good), tons of family time, done some shopping and visited two Disney parks already. It always brightens my mood when kids get all excited about Christmas, specially those high expectations they have and their lovely expressions while opening presents. I got to witness it all this year and that's why I know I'll never forget this Christmas, because even though some bad things have happened back at home, it's the best Christmas I've ever had.













1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Disney over the holidays. We went to DL one time for New Years Eve and it was incredible! I am sure that Christmas would have been even more magical!

    ReplyDelete